1. Technic in Gun Metal- a perfect dusky silver.
2. No 7 Gel- Look Shine Nail Colour in Golden Sands- Boots £7- a shimmery taupe colour.
3. Collection 60 seconds Hot Looks in Aztec Gold- a perfect dusky gold.
4. Collection 60 seconds Hot Looks in Scorched- reminds me if Autumn leaves!
Both the Collection nail varnishes are quick drying and long lasting time.Ideal for those of us who are short of time!
5. Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish in Block Your Green - £2.99
A nice mossy colour. (nice!) Don't forget to use a base coat, I forgot once and dyed my nails blue! Oops!
6. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Watermelon -£3.99
A high shine nail varnish which when applied looked almost identical to my friends professional gel nails, for a fraction of the cost! Only thing is it takes a long time to dry so put on a TV program and sit perfectly still when its drying!
The Purples and Pinks
7. MUA Nail Polish in Plum Noir - £1! A Bargain in my opinion! The colour is opaque and with the right top coat lasts for a long time.
8. The Natural Collection in Black Cherry- a burgundy colour which screams Autumn to me!
9. Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Pomegrante- £3.99 Just cause its Autumn doesn't mean you can't wear bright colours occasionally and I think this nail varnish is the perfect way to do this!
What do are you looking forward to in Autumn? and What Nail Varnishes are you loving at the moment?