Thursday 11 September 2014

Time for some Bling!



Statement necklaces are a key part of my wardrobe accessories simply because they can make an everyday outfit look put together or dress up an evening outfit. I started wearing them as I'm slightly pear shaped so wearing a statement necklace balance out my body shape, giving me a perfect hourglass shape effortlessly!

My four favourite statement necklaces at the moment are shown above. All of my necklaces are £5 or less! Bargain! I recommend buying statement necklaces from Primark and Ebay. Both of them particularly Ebay involve a bit of searching to find the necklace your heart desires but its worth it! Often with Ebay I've ordered my necklaces from China this means the postage takes a little longer than normal with Ebay but as the postage has been free for all of my purchases I can hardly complain! As a result the necklaces are unique to the ones found on the British Highstreet. Primark jewellery as with the majority of Primark can be a bit hit and miss. Sometimes the necklaces available are really tacky and other time they are just perfect.

Necklaces from Ebay


This necklace cost just £2.50! The intricate detail on the body of the necklaces makes it appear more expensive. I've worn this necklace a couple of times out and those who asked me where I got it from thought it was far more expensive than it is.





This necklace cost just £1.99! I love the pastel colours which makes it perfect for Summer! I wore this necklaces at Sixth Form and received several compliments on it. The pearl and diamond detailing makes it feel luxurious.



Necklaces from Primark - Both £5


This necklace looks tribal with the feather detail in a dusty bronze colour making it perfect for everyday wear. Surprisingly it is not heavy, no one wants to have a sore neck from dragging around a heavy necklace!
This necklace is the newest addition to my collection. I love the mint green suede material woven through the body of the necklace. The triangles gives the necklace a hint of a tribal feel which I adore. I'm looking forward to wearing this necklace for a meal out with my family to celebrate me getting the grades I needed at A Level to go to my dream university! I plan to wear this with a navy dress to jazz it up a bit.


So whats your favourite piece of jewellery and where do you like to purchase your jewellery from?

Bumble xx
                                         
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment